- One 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey or Agave Nectar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch kosher salt
Combine the pumpkin, brown sugar, honey or agave nectar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt in a mixing bowl and whisk until completely combined. Transfer to a resealable container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
For a Latte:
Add to 2 TBSP to the bottom of a cup, add coffee, stir to combine. Add steamed milk (Or, straight from the fridge if you can’t wait). Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
- 2 TBSP to the bottom of a cup of hot chocolate
- 2 TBSP to 1 cup whipping cream before you whip
- 2 TBSP to a bowl of oatmeal
- 2 TBSP to the blender for a pumpkin milkshake or smoothie
- 2 to 4 TBSP to pancake batter