In addition to being a culinary herb, Parsley has been used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, allergies, and inflammatory diseases.
Benefits of adding Parsley to your diet:
Contains important nutrients like vitamins A, C, and K with antioxidant properties
Supports Bone Health
Contains cancer fighting substances
Contains nutrients that help the eyes
May improve heart health
Natural breath freshener
Easy to add to your diet:
- Stir fresh leaves into a homemade chimichurri sauce.
- Mix finely chopped leaves into your salad dressings.
- Sprinkle fresh or dried leaves on top meats and fish
- Finely chop the stems and add to a potato salad for an extra crunch.
- Sprinkle on top of homemade pasta sauces